Thursday, September 18, 2008
I have a blog!
Believe it or not, I have created a blog! You know, everybody's doing it. I wanted to have a place for people to come see what we are up to here in the far north. It is beginning to get colder. There is what they call Termination Dust on the mountains. Mark and I think it is called that because summer has been terminated. It is beautiful but scary because my body is not ready for the sub zero temperatures we are bound to get. I heard it is supposed to snow this weekend. I hope not. More to come later when I figure this whole blog thing out. I will post pics when I get up the nerve to fiddle with my computer for something other than email or word processing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you got a blog. Especially since Mark doesn't update his. I miss you guys like crazy. When you figure out how to post pictures, would you post some of your home? I would love to see it. And the girls, too. Love ya Bunches.
Laura
Me, too!
Post a Comment